1. STATE OF THE ART FACILITY. Recovery Ways is proud to have been accredited by JCAHO, the highest standard for hospitals and treatment centers to attain. Our residence provides patients with a safe and secure environment that encourages healing. Our facility is new, being built specifically as a treatment center for addiction. Most of our rooms are private, and all are furnished comfortably. While we are coed, men and women live on separate floors to help them focus on treatment.
2. APPROPRIATE TREATMENT FOR CLIENTS. Recovery Ways programming is based on ASAM recommended treatment for a residential level of care. Group content is founded on clinical research of what is effective for treatment of Alcohol and Drug abuse and other cross addictions. Recovery Ways therapies are based on the Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Motivational Interviewing therapeutic models. Our staff psychiatrist is available to address both dual diagnosis and other mental health issues. Chronic pain is medically assessed and if appropriate, treated with Suboxone. Our program equips Patients with the tools necessary to lead a healthy life free of substance abuse.
3. QUALIFIED CLINICAL STAFF. At Recovery Ways our medical team is directed by a psychiatrist who has expertise in addiction, as well as mental health illnesses such as depression, anxiety, and bi-polar disorder. Our lead therapists are masters level clinicians with experience working with substance abuse and other addictions. All clinical staff are licensed by the State of Utah and are in good standing.
4. ADMISSIONS & ASSESSMENT. On admission, clients receive a medical assessment and psycho-social evaluation. Our medical assessment determines if a patient will need medical detoxification for stabilization, or if they are safe for admission. An individualized treatment plan is then created, with input from the patient, which is used to guide treatment throughout their stay.
5. PROGRAMMING TO ASSIST CLIENTS SUCCESS. Our groups are centered around the concept of healing the Mind, Body, and Spirit. They are designed to provide patients with the information and skills needed to stay sober once they graduate from treatment. This includes education groups, process groups, and involvement in 12-step meetings. Our addiction treatment program includes a minimum of two private counseling sessions per week and a family/couples session once a week. We also provide experiential groups, such as art therapy, yoga and breath work to reach an understanding of addiction that is difficult to obtain through traditional therapy groups. Our nutrition program is designed by a dietitian and is prepared fresh each day by our facility chef. Off-site physical activity and recreational therapy are a daily component of our program as well.
6. SPIRITUAL PRACTICES. We believe that a person’s spirituality is an integral part of their being, whether enjoyed privately or shared. We embrace all religions and include and support spirituality as a part of each patient’s treatment. We believe a patient must have a spiritual awakening to be successful in recovery. We accommodate patients, as much as possible, to participate in their religious practice. As a supplement to a patient’s spiritual beliefs, a 12-Step model of recovery is used as a foundation for our program.
7. COMMUNICATION WITH CARING PARTIES. Family involvement is usually a necessary piece for a patient to stay sober. Because of this, our clinical staff are in continual contact with families and friends, as approved by the patient. We also encourage people to call the treatment team if they have questions. We allow patients the opportunity to call loved ones during free time.
8. RELATIONSHIPS WITH COMMUNITY PROFESSIONALS. To facilitate continuity of care with referring professionals, Recovery Ways contacts a patient’s outpatient treatment providers to understand conditions prior to entering our facility. The assigned therapist then provides feedback during treatment and coordinates discharge with them. If a patient does not have community treatment providers, our staff have working relationships with trusted professionals to continue support in recovery.
9. POST TREATMENT SUPPORT. After completing our residential program, support is available for continued recovery. Recovery Ways has a 60 to 90 day Intensive Outpatient Program that meets 3 times a week. Our Aftercare program meets once a week. Alumni come to check in with each other, learn about relapse prevention, and receive support. All of these programs are clinically proven to help people maintain and succeed in their addiction-free lifestyle.
10. COMPETITIVELY PRICED QUALITY TREATMENT. Recovery Ways provides effective and affordable treatment for the chronic, progressive diseases of alcoholism, substance abuse, drug addiction, gambling, and other compulsive addictive behaviors. Our business office will investigate insurance coverage and payments. We accept cash and all major credit cards. We can refer a person to financing and scholarship programs.
Contact us today to talk to one of our professional staff about starting down your road to recovery.
Our Admission services are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week and the call is toll-free at 888-986-7848.