Recovery is our goal
At Recovery Ways, our helpline is answered 24 hours a day, seven days a week by trained professional Admissions Counselors. We understand what you are going through and are ready to answer any questions you may have about our program, listen to your concerns and recommend a course of action for you or your loved one.
Recovery Ways is committed to providing the best possible residential drug and alcohol treatment program. Make today the first day on your road to recovery by calling 888-986-7848.
- Call us for your initial phone interview.
This initial phone call covers fees, program structure and any other question you may have about residential or intensive outpatient treatment for drug & alcohol addiction. We then do an assessment and make financial arrangements, this takes approximately one hour.
- Check for medical stability
Our staff has a 24 hour medical supervision, however, in order to be admitted one must be medically cleared with lab results.
- Make travel arrangements
The staff at Recovery Ways can assist with travel arrangements, booking flights, hotels and any other travel related needs.
- Meet with your admissions coordinator.
When you arrive at Recovery Ways, you will meet with our admissions coordinator, fill out additional paperwork, meet our staff and receive a tour of our residential drug treatment facility.
- Create your comprehensive assessment and individual recovery treatment plan
The Clinical Diagnostic Assessment we do, allows us to create a individualized recovery treatment plan. By assessing you individually, we can better assist you in the recovery process address both the physical and psychological aspects of your addiction.
General Admissions Information
- What to bring to drug treatment (click here)
- What to leave at home (click here)
- Patient rights and confidentiality (click here)
Will insurance cover my stay at Recovery Ways?
Recovery Ways accepts most health insurance plans and we will work with you on the uncovered amounts. Families who do not have health insurance coverage for residential drug and alcohol rehab treatment self-fund their treatment.
For more information regarding coverage and your benefits and cost, call us toll free 24 hours a day at 1-888-986-7848.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Does Recovery Ways Treatment Center accept insurance?
Yes. Our drug treatment program does accept third party reimbursement. As an addiction treatment provider, we will contact the insurance carrier and provide you with accurate information pertaining to your coverage. We work with many national healthcare providers and our experienced staff takes the hassle out of insurance verification.
Does Recovery Ways offer payment plans?
Our drug addiction treatment program will accept a limited payment plan. This will depend upon a number of factors that must be discussed with the financial department at the rehab center.
Can I pay for rehab with a credit card?
Yes, our drug and alcohol rehab center accepts most major credit cards.
Is smoking and tobacco us permitted in your rehab center?
As a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center, the use of tobacco is discouraged. We will assist you with smoking cessation as a part of your rehab program. We do allow tobacco use during breaks in designated areas of our rehab center.
If I have special dietary needs can your treatment program accommodate me?
Prior to admission to Recovery Ways Residential Drug Treatment Center, please make us aware of your dietary needs and in most cases our nutritionist can accommodate you.
At Recovery Ways, we provide our patients with an environment conducive to healing and recovery from addiction. With that in mind, we have approved the following items for your stay here. Please note that all items are subject to review by the Recovery Ways staff.
- You may bring up to $50 cash with you. We have access to ATMʼs if more cash is needed.
- Please bring a credit card that will be used for incidentals, supplements, medications and outside medical costs.
- Comfortable clothing including work-out attire for cardio, yoga etc. (Shorts should be mid-thigh for both men and women).
- A jacket/sweater for evening time and winter months; sneakers and other comfortable shoes.
- A swimsuit and sun block for summer months (conservative one piece for women and mid thigh suit for men. Cover ups need to be worn at all times inside the treatment center).
- Toiletries like soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, deodorant (non aerosol), feminine products, brush/comb, hair dryer, curling iron, shaving items (preferably electric). All toiletries must be in plastic containers.
- Books must be novels or light reading; magazines of general interest are permitted.
- Personal identification and insurance card.
- Stationery, envelopes and stamps. (No pens or pencils)
- Personal CD or mp3 player with headphones – usage will be limited to therapeutic purposes and personal fitness time. Please label clearly with your name.
The following items cannot be brought along for your stay at Recovery Ways Residential Treatment Center. All items are subject to review by the staff.
- Camera/video recorder
- Laptop computer
- Television or DVD player
- Cell phone
- Valuables such as jewelry. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items
- Food, snacks, gum, mints or beverages
- Items containing alcohol such as mouthwash, perfume/cologne, aftershave etc.
- Aerosol products
- Alcohol and illegal substances
- Firearms and weaponry
- Revealing clothing or with explicit messages or photos
- Hobby or arts and crafts materials
- Sports equipment
- Sexually explicit materials
Recovery Ways Residential Treatment Center for addictions is “Gold Seal” accredited through The Joint Commission. Recovery Ways is licensed by the State of Utah for drug addiction, drug treatment, alcohol rehabilitation and drug rehab levels of treatment with intensive inpatient residential drug and alcohol rehab, intensive outpatient therapy and aftercare programs.